Monday, April 21, 2008

EPIC FAIL

I came home from the hospital this morning (visiting Michael; he's growing quickly into a little fattie!) and saw a box from UPS for me at my apt. I saw a familiar looking octopus taped to the top of the box. It's my business cards! Yay! I unpacked it carefully, and looked at a few of them in detail. Looks pretty good! Except... WTF MF?! I had to laugh at myself: I made a spelling error! Which is especially funny because nobody is more anal than ME about spelling. I guess it's because I used a really condensed font on the front of the card- it made it more difficult to see the mistake. Sigh, oh well. $50 down the drain and a week wasted. It may turn out to be a blessing in disguise, because I got to tweak the colors and positioning of stuff on the card, now that I see what it looks like in print. But still... what a dumb ass I am.

No comments: