Friday, July 24, 2009

Animation Block Party 2009

Hey there! Sorry for the lack of posts recently. You know how it is: summertime. Just trying to go out and have some fun. I've been working on a few small projects, which I'll post about soon.

My DP is going to be shown at Animation Block Party tonight. I couldn't get time off of work to go, but it's still pretty cool.

UPDATE: Hey! I just got an email from ABP. They said that the ABP jury chose "Southern Exposure" as the winner of "Documentary Short" at this summer’s film festival. Yay! This honor was also awarded to my buddy, Laura, during last summer's festival. I'm just glad that we're getting the word out that MassArt Animation is super fresh!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats! You are a star!

Ibn said...

Hey my name is Ibn Morgan I'm a musician. I really like the way you do your amimation videos. I wrote a song fora girl recently http://www.youtube.com/watchv=6qyH7TgrmZA&feature=channel_page and I was wondering if you could do a animated music video for me. I can send you a picture of me and the girl I want in it. And if you agree to do it we will talk more about the details. I'd really appreaciate it if you could. Thank You


P.S I asked your friends Im just waiting on a reply.