Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Lurve Day

For Valentine's Day, I thought that it'd be fun to make a little handmade card for my friends Heather and Trav. The card is about the friendship between a chihuahua, Jonah, and his whale pillow. The dog is actually real, and I read about him on a letter from the MSPCA that was seeking donations. Heather, Trav and I had a whole discussion about Jonah over breakfast one day.

(Aaaw, geesh... in looking up the link for this post, I found out that the poor little dog passed away. Wah! Sad face.)

2 comments:

Seki said...

That's a very cute card! I love it! Reminds me somewhat of my chihuahua mix dog. Except he's a little mean though, here's a picture of what he looks like on a typical day.

rtfgvb768 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................