Saturday, August 28, 2010

OH HAI. I AM STILL AN ANIMATOR FOR HIRE.

Whoa. I guess I haven't posted for awhile! That's mainly due to my complete lack of activity on the animation front. I've kept myself busy all spring and summer with this ridiculous new habit of running (exercise? bah!), playing with the nephew at the beach, reading, and just hanging out with friends. But I'm excited to get back to animating and being artsy fartsy! I was contacted this week by singer-songwriter Rain Perry, and asked to help her with a music video that she is currently trying to put together. It sounds like I'll essentially be responsible for a 20-second, animated dream sequence in the video. About Keanu Reeves. Rain has a great sense of humor, and didn't immediately fire me from the project when I suggested unicorns in our early email exchanges. I hope that this will be a lot of fun for both of us.



(*Sadly, I cannot claim credit for this Photoshop job. I found it on the internets, and am unsure who to actually credit it to.)