Monday, November 15, 2010

"Keanuville"



Yes, the video for "Keanuville" is finished and uploaded to the internets! As Rain said, our original plans for the animated sequence changed a lot over the course of our project. She and I had originally planned much more goofy and outrageous adventures for our heroine and her man, but, well, there wasn't enough time in the video for it, and the video went in a more serious tone. But I think that it was for the best; I would have enjoyed animating Keanu Reeves on a unicorn, but I think that the final product turned out very nice.

Here is a write-up of the video's premiere at American Songwriter.

While my contribution to the project was very minimum, I greatly enjoyed working with Rain and all of the other people involved. It was great fun.

No comments: